Yes, you can pay the entire amount by credit card or spread the payments over 3 equal instalments. You will be able to choose your method of payment when you confirm your registration.
We appreciate that occasionally unforeseen things occur and you no longer wish to proceed with the registration as agreed so, we’ve tried to keep this as fair and simple as possible.
- 7 or more weeks’ notice: there is no cancellation fee.
- Less than 7 weeks’ notice, will incur a cancellation feel of 30% of the total program cost. This covers pre-paid costs for venue hire and catering, scheduling, administration and coaching contract costs.
- Registrations close 1 day prior to the start date. We are unable to refund payments made after the registration close date.
- To avoid cancellation fees, why not postpone to a later program (see below for postponement terms)?
- If your personal or professional circumstances change during the program which means you are unable to complete, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate you on a future program.
- 7 or more weeks’ notice: there is no fee to postpone your registration to a future program, within 12 months of the postponement date
- Less than 7 weeks’ notice: for a fee of $400, we will do our best to accommodate you on a future program within 12 months of postponement
- We are unable to postpone once registrations have closed (1 day prior to the start date).
Transfers are possible up to 1 day before the program start date. We will happily change bank details for future payments however, we will not refund payments that have already been made. Please contact us immediately at email@example.com if you wish to change registrations information. Unfortunately, transfers are not possible once the program starts.
We’d love to say yes but, to maintain the integrity of the group, our cut off for registration is 1 day prior to the start date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a special request for late registrations.
If you anticipate you will be travelling a lot or your circumstances may change we recommend you to register on our virtual program, where you can join us from anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection, a mobile device and headphones.
You will get the most from the program when you attend all elements of the program, with your group. If you know in advance that you may not be able to attend one or more of the sessions, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to schedule round your availability. If you are unwell, let us know as soon as possible so we can notify your coach/facilitator.
We want to welcome everyone on our programs, but it may not be suitable for everyone. If you are receiving medical treatment for a physical or mental condition that may impair your experience, we recommend discussing the program with your medical practitioner prior to registration. We also encourage you to discuss any concerns with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to suspend registrations until medical clearance has been obtained.
You will immediately receive a warm welcome email with confirmation of your registration and receipt of payment. This email will also contain important dates and instructions prior to day 1.
On day 1, you will receive a welcome video with instructions about the profiling tool and preparation work for the group Masterclass.
If you still have questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.