As employee expectations are changing, it is up to employers to respond constructively to a changing landscape, where people are placing wellbeing at the top of their priority list. Our webinar series is for professionals who want to implement effective wellbeing initiatives for their teams or organisations. Join us to connect with like-minded people, contribute to a lively discussion and learn great ways to stay in touch with social trends.
Thursday @ 12.30pm, 7th April
Wellbeing @ Work – Managing Your Wellbeing At Work
Every workplace is managing the ‘return to work’ differently and once again, we are having to adapt, juggle and change our routines and habits. This is an ideal time to set up new practices that support your wellbeing at work.
In this one-hour interactive webinar, you will hear some simple suggestions to help:
· manage your energy levels
· prevent unhealthy stress and
· make quick, healthy choices
Facilitator: Siobhan Turney, Co-founder of Reset Hub
About Siobhan Turney
Siobhan (Shabba) is the co-founder of The Reset Hub and Founding Director of Interclan Pty Ltd. She is on a mission to revitalise the experience of work and life by delivering ground-breaking development programs.
Siobhan is a highly respected facilitator, coach and trusted advisor to executives around the world. She has over 20 years of international Learning & Development experience as a consultant and senior L&D professional. As Head of Leadership & Learning at Foxtel and ING Australia, Siobhan led large cultural transformation and talent development initiatives. To stay connected to her purpose, Siobhan currently hosts a large Organisational Development Forum and is a keen writer and podcaster.
Accreditations: IECL-Organisational Coaching. Human Synergistics-LSI and GSI. Hay Group–ESCI (EQ). Integro-DiSC. The MyersBriggs Company-MBTI. Cappfinity-Strengths Profile. Lencioni-Cohesive Teams.
Change It Up In 2022
If, like us, you’ve resolved to make 2022 more fulfilling, it’s likely you’ve decided to make a change. We appreciate change can be hard, especially when there is still so much uncertainty around us.
In our first interactive webinar of 2022, we share some useful tips on how to make these changes less painful and more rewarding. We discuss;
- Why our values are so important
- How to prepare our mindset and environment
- Ways to manage our energy levels and motivation
- How we get unstuck and into action
The Great Work/Life Reset
In this free live and interactive webinar we ask “Is it time to revisit work/life balance?”
At Reset Hub we think the phrase ‘work/life balance’ can be unhelpful.
On the webinar, we’ll discuss the pitfalls of using ‘time’ as a gauge of balance. We’ll reframe how we look at balance and how to better manage the state of flux we are all experiencing. You will have the chance to reflect on your stressors and areas that drain you of energy.
We’ll also explore ways to restore and recharge so you can access energy when you most need it.
By the end, you’ll have a personal action plan to get you living a more balanced life.
It seems as if we are all experiencing lockdown in different ways but It’s clear that there are familiar complaints that have been chipping away at our relationships. We take a humorous look at what’s going on and discuss ways to get our relationships back on track.
Topics we’ll explore together;
- Why does it all seem so hard?
- How to leave the pity party and find more love
- What your expectations do to your relationships
- Is unconditional love a myth?
- How to deal with Zoom farts
Get Out of Well-Meaning, into Well-Being
Lockdowns, stay at home orders and restrictions have taken their toll on our health and well-being. Healthy habits have been interrupted and our inner sloth has taken hold. Despite our good intentions, it’s hard to put down the beer and pop our trainers on.
In the webinar, you will explore:
- Why guilt, disappointment and lethargy are on the rise
- The impact of mindset on our health and wellbeing
- How to close the gap between good intentions and action
- Ways to get into healthy habits that last
Get Unstuck & Into Action
Are you stuck in an unexciting job, tired of experiencing groundhog day or in a toxic relationship?
Do you wish things would change?
The webinar will help you:
- Identify your stuck state
- The role of your inner critic
- Move from resistance to acceptance
- Get into action
Reclaim Your Mojo
What are your challenges?
- Do you find yourself waking up drained of energy?
- Do you struggle to find the motivation to do the things you enjoy?
- Have you become more irritable and cranky than you want to be?
- Are you burnt-out at work?
- Is the stress of having to deal with hundreds of problems getting on top of you?
- Have you been putting off doing important things?
Reclaim Your Mojo is the first in our series of Live Webinars. Facilitated by a world class coach, this session will help you identify what you’re currently struggling with and give access to greater energy and vitality.
What will you gain from this webinar:
- Learn what your unique stressors are that trigger you to react
- Find out what Motivates You – it may not be what you think
- You will learn the “5 Second Rule” to get absolutely anything done in life (Finally, a button to turn off Procrastination)
- A simple planning tool to get you out of your head and into action
Put away your wallet – they’re free!
50 minutes. This will give you 10 minutes to pop the kettle on before your next appointment.
These are interactive webinars so be prepared to hear from others and share your stories. You will want to make notes so, bring a pen and paper.
To minimise the disruption, we’d prefer you to join a future webinar if you can’t attend on time. We will record the session for you to enjoy at your convenience, simply email us at email@example.com, and we’ll send you a link.
We offer life-changing programs, podcasts, coaching and much more. Find out more at resethub.com.au.
No. You will take away new and inspiring thoughts and will pick up helpful tips and techniques to apply to your life. We will give you information about our programs and coaching services at the end of the webinar but we promise to keep it short.